Friday, June 17, 2011

New Products 40% Off and a Freebie

  


Here is my 4TH of July kit for this year, Land of the Free. The page kit, along with the quick page set, are on sale for 40% off throughout the weekend. You can find them at both Pam Lefors Designs, and Windflower Scraps in the specials sections.
I love creating page kits for the fourth of July. Here is a little treat for you from the kit.
I have added my Charming Pastels to both Pam lefors Designs and Windflower scraps. they are on sale for 40% off throughout the weekend. You can check them out in the specials section of either shoppe.

On another note...
I've had a problem with pirates again. So, let me clarify a few things. I am not rich, I will never get rich designing scrapbook supplies. I have a family to feed and bills to pay like everyone else. I have had health issues this past year that have slowed me down, I have had my site hacked which has also slowed me down. I opened up another shoppe to allow other designers to sell there but none seem interested. I added a gallery as I have had many request and only a handful of ladies are posting their work. (Love you girls for it too!) I understand the economy sucks. It sucks for all of us, but it's no excuse to steal from me. Nor is "I'm on a fixed income". There are too many designers, like myself, that pass out free stuff. Besides that, all it says to me is...well, your stuff is okay but not worth paying for. There was a time, I would post a new kit and sell 30 in one day. Now, I am lucky if I sell two. So, what's the deal? If one of those people buys it and shares it with 30 people, I make $6.00 instead of $100.00?  Ever feed two teen aged boys on $6.00 dollars? IMPOSSIBLE! So please, Don't pirate my work. It's very disheartening.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment